Do you ever wish you could just rewind your life and make everything better? I am having one of those moments I wish I could rewind my life a few months back I would try and make the outcome a little different than it is now... I would try a little harder to hold Blaze in and I would never have let them Life Flight him to Primarys... I think there are a few things I would do differently but all I can do is wish since there is no real way to turn back time... if only I had the chance to rewind. And if only I could understand just a little here's to hope!
8 comments:
Janet, you are an amazing women! You will find your way through this and you are stronger than you realize. You are such a good mommy to Blaze and don't ever forget that!
i think most of us have something in our lives that we would like to be able to "rewind" and change the outcome, now that we know where it leads us. you are not alone, you never have been, and you never will be. did you know that before all of this? did you know just how many people love and care about you? it all happens for a reason, even if we don't find the answer to "why me, why now, WHY" here on this earth. we know that one day, we will understand all the mysteries of Heaven, but only if we are worthy. i'm sure you will be. you didn't do anything to regret. it's not your fault. and nobody blames you. you were merely acting on your best judgement given the knowledge you had then. that is all that is asked of anyone! you will get through this, and we will all be there every step of the way. it's good that we have blogs to let those honest feelings through. i really look up to you janet, for the straight forward and honest way you are coping with all of this. i don't pretend to "know" what you are going through, but i can stand by you through it. i love you and wish for brighter days ahead for you.
You are wonderful. You did all that you could do for Blaze. Don't be ashamed or regret the things that you did for him while trying to save his life the best you knew how. He loves you for all you did.
holy hanna your amazing- I love to read your comments and glad you have a place to vent- I wish I could rewind a lot of my days too- I love your guts though and just always know how amazing you are!
Janet,
Please know, there is nothing you could have done differently in this situation that would have changed the outcome. You were doing everything you needed to do. Things are just meant to be and you don't need to wonder "what if?" I do know that when you do have a child, you will love that child a million times more because of this and you will be even more of an amazing mother. Hang in there... with time the pain will fade but your memory of Blaze never will! :o)
Take care Janet,
Angela
Dearest Janet:
My heart aches for you sweetie. I think of all I want to say to you but words come hard. The most important thing I want you to know is that Heavenly Father called Blaze home. It would not have mattered if he stayed at Primarys or not. You did all that was needed of you and our Father did the rest. He know the plan and we just have to hope that through our faith, one day, we will know more details of it. Sweetie, smile when you think of Blaze. There have been many of our leaders who have told us that the veil is thin and our loved ones are not far from us. Take the time to feel of the love that Blaze has for you and then work really hard to be worthy of that love and the opportunity of raising him in the eternities. I love you my dearest Janet. Please stay strong for all of those who love you but mainly for Ray, yourself and most especially for Blaze.
Mom Mac
Cookie,
I love you and Rev and little Blaze so much!!! I hope you know how much I love you... remember that the Lord does care for you so much.. I know that because I can feel that when I am around you. Keep having hope, I have struggled with this lately too.. the hope department... but I know God is real and I know He fufills His promises. Love you
Hey Janet! I am so glad you found us through Aubrey's blog! Now we can keep updated on eachother!
So, i heard that you weny into labor early or something and that your little guy was in the hospital, but I didn't hear that he had passed away. I can't even imagine what you are going through. I think I would probably die. But Heavenly Father gives the hardest trials to his strongest children. And you are definitely one of them! You are such an amazing person! Never doubt or think that you did the wrong thing. Everything happens for a reason and someday, if not til after this life, you will know why it happened the way it did. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you!
Post a Comment