




Yesterday we layed our little boy to rest. We had his graveside service in Howell and layed him to rest next to my sister in law ManDee. We wanted him to be next to her for comfort knowing that she is watching over him in Heaven. The services were beautiful! It was a sunny and beautiful day. We dressed him on Monday night and sealed his little casket. The services were at 10 and we had so many people that we love there to support us. It was nice to be surrounded by family and friends and a few who really understand what we are going thru. There was a peace there that I have not felt since his passing I know that he is with our Savior I felt their presences near. I know that he has many on the other side who are taking care of him until we can be there with him.
My heart is very tender today and I can't say much perhaps later I will be able to post more but until then here are some pictures that a wonderful woman Katherine took of our little boy and our family in his last moments on this earth. Thank You Katherine for coming and capturing such precious moments in our lives.
also if you go to my sisters blog there are more pictures of his services yesterday and we will be posting more as the days go by.
6 comments:
This is the first time I've checked blogs for awhile and I'm so sorry for missing everything that has been going on in your life. I have been crying for about 20 minutes while I read everything! All I can say is I am so sorry for your loss and I don't know why any mother or father has to go through this experience. It is one we all fear and just by being a parent we all can understand the heartache you must feel. I am so thankful that you have such a wonderful family to help you through all of this! Love you girl!
Janet,
I just want you to know that you are a special person. Heavenly Father doesn't give us anything he doesn't think we can handle. He knows you and your sister have each other and You are so blessed to be able to lean on each other threw this hard times. You have been in my thoughts. Blaze is very Lucky to have you and Ray has his parents and i bet cant wait for you to join him up in heaven. Your sister in law will take good care of him until then.
I love you janet and sorry for you loss.
Ashley
Hang in there, we have been thinking of you guys.
Oh janet he is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing those pictures
What an amazing little boy! Those pictures are absolutely beautiful! Lots and Lots of Love my friend!
Those are the most beautiful pictures of your sweet little angle. I hope you and Ray are doing ok. We will keep you in our prayers.
Post a Comment