I have no idea what my face is doing sorry!
Progression (I should say most)is good :)
Other progression in our lives
Our nephew Parker got baptized yesterday (no pics sorry) it was AWESOME!
Ray goes back to school tomorrow
Ray got the job with Proctor & Gamble
(I'll have him blog about that)
I got my first stretch marks on Friday :( (not a good moment in my life a nearly tearful one to be honest we are so close I thought I might escape without any)
My Trainee at work is all up to speed so we can have this little man anytime.
11 comments:
soooooo cute! I love pregnant bellies! You look awesome!
You are adorable! You look amazing, I wished I looked as good as you do pregnant. Good luck with everything. I can't wait to see pictures of your cute little guy! I thought I would escape stretch marks too, but no such luck. They showed up in the last 2 weeks, DANG IT!! Luckily they fade over time!! :)
yay!!! congrats to you for being the cutest pregnant woman everrr! love you! keep us updated!
You do not look fat in that picture! You definitely look pregnant. Cute pictures. I'm glad you got the internet at home. It will help you stay sane with a newborn in the cold weather and not being to get out of the house a whole lot.
I can't believe Parker got baptized. Isn't he like 3? Sometimes I think that since we moved away from Utah time has stood still for everyone else, but alas, it hasn't. All these kids keep growing up and it's crazy to me because we only see them once or twice a year. I'm so hoping we'll be able to see you and new little baby G in a couple weeks when we come out for Brandon's wedding.
Janet, you look tiny and DARLING!!!! Congrats!!I cannot wait to see pix of this little guy!!! :)
I think you look beautiful. :)
You look so adorable pregnant! Good luck with the next little while. Take it easy! Let me know if you need pictures of the cute boy when he gets here! www.amybennion.com
you are TOO DANG CUTE!!! LOVE your little pregnant self! wish we lived closer to each other so our babies could "baby whisper" to each other and we could do a baby bump (instead of a chest bump! ha ha)! LOVE YOU!
Hooray for pictures! You're such a cute pregnant lady :) and let that belly button pop with all it's outie glory!
So so cute! You made it girly! Can't wait to see what that little bundle of joy looks like.
Janet!!! I havent had internet for 8 months now and I am SO excited for you!!! Your blog totally made my day! You look beautiful and I want to come see you guys sometime! Congrats on your sweet baby boy I cant wait to meet him too and there is no doubt him and blaze are best friends! You are so awesome and good luck with contractions lol
Post a Comment