Grayson Blaze King was born January 28th 2011 at 6:30 in the evening, 6 lbs 9 oz, 21 inches long. Baby and Mommy are Doing Great!! More to come very soon!!
he's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute i can't stand it!!!! love love love love love it!!! can't wait to hear all about the labour and hope you and ray are doing okay!!!!!!!!
OH my OH my OH my...Robb just told me.... Welcome Greyson Blaze...You are soooo adorable. My heart is full of happiness. I am so grateful for his safe arrival. Great work Janet & Ray. This is where your story continues. Thanks for letting me be a part of this. Please give him a hug and a kiss from his Canadian Grandma Mac.I love him already.
17 comments:
he's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute i can't stand it!!!! love love love love love it!!! can't wait to hear all about the labour and hope you and ray are doing okay!!!!!!!!
sorry, i just have to comment again! because I can't take how cute he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love him love him love him love you love you love you!!
GOOD JOB MOM!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!!! Glad you are all doing well. He's handsome and you look GREAT!
LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations! Welcome to the world little buddy!
Congrats! I love the name. So happy he is finally here.
fourth time reading this - nO LIE. love you!
Congrats! I love his hair! I am glad everyone is doing well! Can't wait to see more!
Oh my gosh, he's gorgeous!! Congratulations!! I am so happy for you :)
Congrats! We are so happy for you both.
OH my OH my OH my...Robb just told me.... Welcome Greyson Blaze...You are soooo adorable. My heart is full of happiness. I am so grateful for his safe arrival. Great work Janet & Ray. This is where your story continues. Thanks for letting me be a part of this. Please give him a hug and a kiss from his Canadian Grandma Mac.I love him already.
So so so happy for you guys! He's such a cutie and I love his name :) hope you all are doing well! Can't wait to see Grayson :)
Congratulations Janet and Ray, I am so happy for you. I love his full head of hair!
I love it! Congrats! You guys are amazing and he looks so sweet! I am so excited for you! Good Job mama!
Congrats! I'm excited for you and your new baby- now you can just relax and enjoy him! Thanks for the letter a couple months ago, it helped.
What a B E A Utiuful post!! I am crying with joy for you!!! What a wonderful blessing!!!! I LOVE YOU!!
Congratulations! He is adorable. Let me know if you want newborn pictures. www.amybennion.com
Post a Comment