I have felt love like this once before... however I had forgotten how much you can love someone so small when I wasn't able to see him everyday. Since both of my boys are contently sleeping I thought I'd share our delivery story. I have been contracting HARD for a few weeks last Sunday night we made our 2nd trip into labor and delivery only to be sent home not ready. I contracted all week and we saw our Dr on Wed she was extreemely hopeful that it was going to be any day. Thursday night the contractions were INSANELY HARD we were up most of the night. We decided to come in at 9:30 AM we were at a 4 and 90% so they admitted us and broke my water and did an internal monitor to watch contractions closely not wanting us to contract too hard where we had a previous c section.
They got us an epidural and I was feeling a lot better about life. They watched us super close. Graysons heart rate kept dropping so they would flood the room with nurses and Doctors prepping us for a C Section then he would come back up (little teaser)and they would all leave. They gave me so much extra of my epidural when thinking we were going to have to do a C Section that I was SOOO numb I couldn't feel a thing I didn't like it. Ash came and spent the day with us helping them move me from side to side because I couldn't help or feel a thing. My feeling started to come back GRATEFULLY and we started 'practice' pushing at 6:15 I jokingly told the Dr "I only have to push 3 times right" She said ummm maybe for a few hours you have to pave the way for this baby to come. She left the room and our nurse helped us push thru 2 contractions and he was coming... she called the Dr and one more push and he was here. 3 PUSHES and THE MOST AMAZING EXPERIENCE EVER!

He is absolutly perfect! It was such a humbling experience. I have been so scared to deliver vback and now I know there is no better way to go. Our C Section was necessary but if I always have the option to choose I will go this way. It was awesome having my sister there she is going to be a baby nurse and with her and Ray I felt so comforted the whole way! I am so blessed! recovery is rough but I have a baby to hold so who cares ha ha! Enjoy some pics (KAYLA)

He loves his swing! Its a farm land adorable thanks to my Sis, Mom, Grams & SILs

On the way home his first ride in the car and he loved his car seat so far so good :)

Getting ready to go home we got him this outfit the day we found out he was a boy. Blazes little brother!
We are so in LOVE and feel blessed beyond words! Thanks everyone for your prayers and love for our family and this little boy we are so blessed! We're glad to be home and loving ever minute and movement from him.
13 comments:
Janet, words can not even begin to express how happy I am for you and Ray. Grayson is absolutely precious perfect! Thank you for sharing the story of his birth, and the pictures. I love his "Little Brother" outfit. So adorable! I can't wait to read more♥
Tears have been brought to my eyes reading this. I just can't wait for that moment. It still seems so far away. I am SO happy for you and your sweet little family. I love that you gave Grayson his brother's name as his middle name. Tagg and I have talked about doing that for our little guy when he is born. We'll see what happens. So so happy for you! Enjoy every minute as I'm sure you are.
i literally have goosebumps!!!!!!!! I love him and am so happy that the delivery went the way you wanted it!!!!!! love you so much!
He's so cute!!! I can't wait to see him this summer.
Keep up with the pictures so those of us far away can watch him grow.
Yeah, congrats! What a handsome little guy. We're so happy for you guys!
He is absolutely adorable. Apparently prego women shouldn't read your posts. We cry. Love you all so much. Can't wait to meet him. If you need something; dinner, treat, anything just let me know. I mean it. No saying no just because you don't want to inconvenience me. I'm offering and I wouldn't if I didn't want to.
He is so cute! I'm so happy for you! What a cute little family you have!
updates! we need updates!!!
I am so happy to see that you TIME has COME! It's NOW! I love you so much and I the happiness you have with your new little man is just oozes from the page!!!
Oh Janet I am so happy (and jealous i might add), how smoothly your delivery went. 3 pushes!!! , so not fair, lol. That's great. I bet next time, you'll be freaking out as soon as labor starts so you don't have a baby in the car, or at the store, etc. There is nothing so special as taking your baby home for the first time. It truley is amazing. I hate having c-scetions, I would love to go v-back. But i'll take them either way, as long as they get here safe. What a great experience for you, i'm so glad everything went so well. You deserve it. Congrats on the little one. And good luck on the recovery. We love you guys. love, Rachael
So fun to read Grayson's birth story...I don't know why I always like to hear about other people's deliveries, but I do! He's a handsome little man & I just want to squeeze him & kiss that adorable little face!! A big huge congrats to you & Ray! You both deserve it!!!!
Hooray, he is absolutely perfect and adorable! So glad he is finally here healthy and strong and doing well. We love you guys!
you are a champ my dear! glad everything went well!!!
(i am getting teary eyed right now!)
Post a Comment