Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Birthday Boy

This is so long overdue it's embarassing but better late than never. This is just how I work sometimes ha ha This little boy turned 1!!!!
I can't even believe I have a one year old! He is SO FUN!! We were all sick on his actual birthday so we had some cupcakes and played a little with our cousins Logan and Silas but for the most part we kept it very low key. So when he was feeling better we had these pics taken... eat your heart out. He loves Football already which I feel great about because it is my favorite 'boy' sport. And just like his Daddy he sticks his tongue out when he is concentrating really hard. This is one of my very favorites. He doesn't want to miss a thing going on around him. See I told you eat your heart out!
This has been one of the funnest years of my life. It is so fun to watch Grayson grow and learn new things. So just a little all about Grayson sharing time.
He Loves to scream when he is excited or thinks something is funny
He is such a good sleeper all through the night since he was born (we are so lucky)
He LOVES and I mean LOVES his bottle... that's going to be a hard habit to break
He says Hi, Da Da, Ma Ma, Cracker (Daa Da) but he knows what it means, and Dexter same way as cracker but he knows just what he is saying.
He Loves trucks, tractors, cars anything that he can go brrrrr to... so cute!
At his one year check up he was 21lbs 9oz and 31 Inches 85% for Height and 30% for weight. He must get his height from his grandpas because he doesn't get it from us.
He loves to help me unload the dishwasher... he hands me every utensil one by one until they are all put away (I love this)
He is a jabber box constantly talking we love it (for now ha ha)
He is fascinated with the Washer and Dryer every time I do a load he has to see the water going in and will come back several times have me lift him up to check on it.
He is 100% Boy and we LOVE it!
He is absolutely the love of our lives we are so grateful to have him in our family! Thank Heaven for little boys!! We love you Grayson!

7 comments:

kara said...

What a cute post! Happy Birthday Grayson. Your mamma is right you are one darling Birthday Boy!

Lisette said...

Great birthday pictures!! I am so happy to hear you guys are doing well.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I want a poster size of all of those pictures! Who does your photos??? They are absolutely fantastic! It was so good to see that adorable Grayson this last weekend! Thanks so much for coming all this way for Koda's blessing! We love you all!

Phannie said...

Adorable pictures!!

Heidi said...

Oh my goodness! Is that little boy cute or what?! I just love him!! I love that he screams when he gets excited, it's my favorite. Cute, cute pictures.

The Huffies said...

He is so darn cute Janet! Loved the pics! Loved your previous post too...so sweet and tender - you are the best mom in the world and Blaze, Grayson and this new baby are so lucky!

Elena said...

I LOVE THOSE PICTURES!!! I need a copy of one for my niece/nephews board! What a grown up little guy he is! I JUST LOVE HIM!!!