McKenna and Tasian coloring in the new books from Uncle
Kirk he is such a GREAT Uncle! They stopped on their way
to California for dinner :) Love these kids!
Me and Ray on Valentines day! We fogot our camera so this
was an after thought... we went to the U basketball game with
the Hartleys THANK YOU for the tickets! Then we went to
Red Iguana with a big ol group then we played games at Aunt Tams
it was a blast!
This is not a close up... if you zoom you will see the
Baby bump ha ha we went to the Temple with my Fam
and out to dinner... just for a fun day together it is awesome
to be in the temple together with people you love so much!
He brought the kids coloring books and we had the
best time! We are so Blessed to have such great familys!
I look like trash I had the worst headache all day so I didn't
do much with myself and they love me just the same!
That is what we've been up to! Ray turns 27 Tomorrow YAY!! He is freaking out and I am not far behind him... We want to stay in our 20's its a great time of life... no wonder why people always say they are 29 when they are well into their40's. More pics of the birthday to come :)
3 comments:
Fun! We should get a picture of you and your little bump so you can compare it later!
you are sooooooo CUTE!
just love ya.
so, do you have any baby showers coming up? spill.
also, make sure you take TONS of baby bump pictures!
I agree, we need baby bump pics asap! ARe you guys going to find out if it's a boy/girl? Let us know when you do...we are so excited for you!
Post a Comment