Tuesday, March 31, 2009

IT'S A BOY

So we went to the Doctor this morning and WE'RE HAVING A BOY!! Its for sure! I am still getting used to the idea but I am so excited he is happee and healthy and so active he loves to play with his feet! We are so excited for this next step in our lifes! And so greatful for the Miracle this is! We love him!! And are excited to have him be in our family!
We went and bought him his first going home outfit it is TINY!! Ray picked it out its Darling!

Rays 'Little All Star" He is so excited to have a little hunting buddy and will be a GREAT DADDY!


10 comments:

Nat said...

Congratulations! So exciting!

Someone will have a girl eventually! After all, the King blood has made its fair share of girls!

Amber said...

Yah!!! We are so happy for you! Boys are great... and so much fun for dad! We love you guys!

Amy said...

Congratulations!!!!! It will be fun to get together and let our boys play! I guess this means I was right in saying it would be a boy?! Crazy, why can't I be right for guessing my own! So excited for you both! Keep me posted on all the fun!

Josh and Nat said...

I'm so excited for you! I understand the feeling of gettin used to the idea.. I had to do the same thing! But it will be fun! Can't wait for your shower!

jonisill said...

Yay! I am so happy for you! Boys are so much fun!!

tiare said...

so excited for ya!
he's a lucky kid!

monica said...

Congrats on the little boy! They are so much fun!

Lisette said...

congrats!! just about everyone i know is having girls this year, so i am excited for you guys. i will keep my eyes out for cute boy ideas.

Courtney said...

It was great seeing you the other day! Little boys are so sweet!!!! I'd take another one anyway! Wait... on second thought, I'll take another one when I'm ready for a second baby! :)

Zane, Brooke, and Lexi said...

Yah for little boys!! I am so excited for you!