I LOVE genuine Laughter, I LOVE to hear childeren laugh.
I LOVE the Sunshine and the feeling of a new day.
I LOVE being an Aunt, a Wife, a Sister, a Daughter, a Young Womens leader, a Friend ... and so many more things.
I LOVE talking on the phone with my sister every single day! She is the Worlds BEST sister!
I LOVE how excited my nephews and neices are everytime they see me.
I LOVE powerful music it moves my soul.
I LOVE catching glipmses of what Heaven is like as I watch my family grow, live and love each other.
I wishI could really express the LOVE that I feel for so many things. I think I stood in the Love line a few times in heaven and I am grateful. Below are just a few things that I have been able to be a part of in the last few weeks and THINGS that I am grateful for the opportunity to LOVE!

I LOVE to see little Abbi looking up to Tyke

I love the way McKenna Loves her Uncle Ray

I LOVE my Handsome Hubby! And doing new things together

I LOVE spending time with Family and going to Rodeos

I LOVE Kadence in her little curlers

I LOVE to see little kids sharing on their own and
to see Tyke be such a good big brother to Abbi.

I love when my family comes to stay with is for the weekend
I love Tub time with Ashleighs ADORABLE kids!

I LOVE JarDee and Tyke it's hard to believe how fast
they've grown up they are such good boys!

I love to see how Abbi views the world everything
is exciting to her. I LOVE HER dimples!

I Love the way Mike is holding McKenna and helping her see the world.
There are so many more things that I love but the most important of all is my FAMILY!
There is greater Joy than I ever imagined in having such a GREAT opportuinity to be in families!
7 comments:
oh my heck! do you have to make me cry...it's only 9:20 in the morning!
you are such a sweet person. i LOVE that you are so observant of everything!....and i just love you!
Ok you are the cutest. I loved that post and all the things you love. You look great too!
I love your pic in your header! Really cute
you're just the cutest and I loved your post...I can always tell that you love your family so much and would do anything for them...you are such a good person...love the pic you posted at the top of your blog!
LOVIN' the picture on your header. you really did get a rockin' photographer!!!!!
okay, I know that it's important to spend time with all the many "things that you love," but we've really missed you this last week. (or more) We are going through withdrawals.
Hey there COOKIE : ) I love you so much.. that is one thing I love. I loved all your pictures too.
Post a Comment