We recieved the GREATEST news this week!! We have been waiting to be sealed we got a letter from the first presidency last July asking us to wait a year as the time from Rays divorce had not been very long. So we have tried to patiently wait... (Ray is much more patient than I am) and we met with our Stake President about a month ago to start the clearance process over again... so we have just been waiting and then Ray came home from work on Friday I was taking a nap and he came in and gave me a kiss. He then went into the kitchen and started opening the mail... I thought it was a bill from the dentist as Ray had a root canal on Monday so I asked him what he was opening he came into the door way of the living room and started to read
'Dear Brother King
In response to your petition, the sealing clearance that will permit Janet Ann Nessen King to be sealed to you in the temple has been approved as of the date of this letter"
Signed Thomas S Monson, Henry B. Eyering, and Elder Utchdorf (sp?)
We immediatly began to cry our hearts are so filled with Gratitude and an overwhelming sense of Joy! Something about seeing the signatures of these men bore testimony to me again that the Gospel is true. We have a living prophet and Heavenly Father is in the details of our lives. He Loves Us! I am so grateful to be sealed to Ray he is my soul mate I love him more than words could ever express and I am so grateful for the tender mercies of the Lord in our lives! I am grateful that the Lord has made it possible to be sealed to those we LOVE in families for eternity. We are so excited and are grateful for the MANY MANY blessings that we recieve from heaven. It stll makes me cry!
13 comments:
Yeah ! I am so so soooo excited for you guys! Oh what sweet blessings await you. I love you guys and couldn't be more excited. Yeah! Words can't express how wonderful and amazing it is. I love that got a letter from those amazing men. What an honor. Please let me know how things go, and if you need anything. And PLEASE make time to go on a 2nd honey moon, it's as if, you and Ray are getting married all over again. LOVE IT! CONGRATULATIONS!
Yay! Congratulations!
Yeah, that is the best news I have every heard! I was so excited when Tyrel told me. We can't wait to be there with you, what a great blessing! We love you guys!
We're so happy for you. I can't imagine how hard it has been to wait this long but congratulations! Do you know yet when you will be sealed and where?
girl...you are making me cry! that is the best news. we are both so happy for you two. your patience has paid off. YEA!!!
We are so happy for you...yahooo!!!!!!!!!! Congrats, we sure do love you guys and I'm so excited for you. You two are so perfectly matched for eachother!
Thanks for your sweetest note the other day - it still makes me cry when I think about it-you're the best! love, carol
I am so so so so happy for you!!!!! I love you and am so grateful for you and Rev.
We are so excited for you both. It's an amazing gift to be able to be sealed in the temple. We are so excited to celebrate this special moment with you. We love ya'll much
I completely understand the emotion and gratitude this brings. I remember thinking the EXACT same thing when I saw Gordon B. Hinkley, Thomas S. Monson, and James E. Fausts signatures. It truly is the greatest blessing and I am so sincerely happy for you. There is joy in the journey afterall!!! love you guys
Janet,
I found you through our class blog. That is so wonderful that you get to get sealed. That is such an amazing testimony. I am so happy for you. It looks like things are going great for you. Check out my blog. lovellslivins.blogspot.com. Just email me at kilovell@yahoo.com and I will give you permission.
Kim (Profaizer) Lovell
p.s. I absolutely love your John Deere symbol. Where did you find it?
Ok so seriously you have the cutest blog. Ray go you for taking those self portraits- He is good. You always look like you have so much fun. I love it, also thanks for the funnest weekend ever- your the best sister in the whole world.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Wow, that is awesome. I am so excited for you! You'll have to let us all know the date and which temple. I can't wait to hear.
Yeah! That is so exciting! I am so happy for you! Yes, I finally got a blog!
Post a Comment