Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happee Halloween

Grayson had his 9 month check up yesterday he is 19lbs 15 oz and 29 1/2 inches... 39% for weight 87% for height. He is one tall and getting to be skinny kid. He has had pink eye and they gave him his first flu shot and on top of it he is still getting his front teeth... he has been a little bit grumpy but still his happee little self. He was a Dinosaur for Halloween SO stinking cute!
We took him into work and Silas (Blu from Rio) and Logan (the angry money from Rio) were there. Grayson loves his cousins! Aren't they DARLING!! Ready to go Trick or Treating This boy LOVES his Daddy! I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutal :)
We took him trick or treating at Aunt Pattis house he had so much fun! We LOVE being this little boys parents the holidays are going to be great experiencing them all for the first time.

3 comments:

Lisette said...

I love his costume. Nice and snuggly too to keep him warm.

Anonymous said...

Adorable little dinosaur! I seriously have the cutest nephews! I love them to pieces! Wish we could've gone trick-or-treating together!

Heidi said...

What a cute little dinosaur!!