Thursday, June 16, 2011

29 Time to Shine

29 WHAT!! Where is the time going?? Every year I have a theme for the year to come... i totally can't remember what 28 was I think it was 28 looking great UMMM that only happened a little due to pregnancy but I am grateful to have our little guy so there will be no complaining. So I have lots of themes for 29 but the one that seems the most applicaplicable is 29 TIME TO SHINE. I freak out a little at the thought of not being in my 20's anymore but I'm also convincing myself 30's will will great however lets save that for later. 29 will be a great year I refuse to let the twentys leave without going out with a bang so this year I will do things I have never done before and try my hardest to worry less and love more. Happee 29 to me ha ha.
Now in other updates...
We are still living in Howell though it hardly feels like it we are gone every weekend but we are loving being so close to family.
I see my Sister all the time I can't get enough of her we are having so much fun together!
We went to Seven Peaks with T&E and A&M had a BLAST all got a little burned but are so glad we got season passes so fun! It's like going for free
Grayson is growin like a weed! At his 4 month apt he was 15lbs 15 oz and 25 inches long he is 78 % for height & 70 for weight. WE LOVE HIM! He is starting to roll over and loves bathtime and talking up a storm.
Ray is loving P&G they are a great company
LIFE IS SO GOOD!

5 comments:

Lisette said...

Happy birthday!!! Don't worry about next year, 30 does not have to be dooms day, it really is fun to start a new decade instead of just a new year.

Phannie said...

Happy Birthday Darling! Wish we could be around for today. Miss you guys tons. When are you coming down again? We want to see you. I'm going through withdrawals. Hope you have a wonderful day.

:::k-laa::: said...

so happy!! your positive post is so inspiring!!! i love you!

:::k-laa::: said...

ps- my blog is back up and running

Anonymous said...

Happy Bday, Janet! You'll have to keep us all updated on all the fun, exciting, new things you'll be doing! I love Grayson updates, of course, I also love pictures....hint hint. See you tomorrow! ♥