Thursday, February 17, 2011

Disbelief

ADORABLE RIGHT! WE THINK SO! LOVE THIS LITTLE BOY!
We are relaxing at home (same as every night) and I am just watching my little boy sleep I still can't believe he is here and he is so perfect. Just this last week the reality that we have our baby is finally sinking in. I am so in love and just beginning to realize what it means to be a Mom. He is absolutely perfect and I keep thinking I will wake up from this dream and and life will resume as it was before but luckily for me this dream is now our life! Tomorrow he will be 3 weeks old ahhhh! We're grateful he's here last week he weighed in at 6lbs 15 oz he is growing so fast!
side note the darling blanket is from a darling little girl in our ward Analesia she made it for him all by herself (she's 11) she is the sweetest thing We Love her!
WE ARE SO BLESSED!

5 comments:

:::k-laa::: said...

holy moly!!!!!!!!!! he is getting SO big!!!!!!!!! i love him!!! love the blanket! SO CUTE! Keep chilling and relaxing!! love you`2

tiare said...

he is tiny! if Naomi could roll over she would crush him!!!
hard to believe that much time has passed.
love you!

Lisette said...

I am happy to hear you are experiencing such a happy time. Enjoy and make sure to take lots of photos!

Phannie said...

So handsome. Can't wait to meet him.

Kristin said...

Isn't it great!? And that feeling of disbelief will never go away. Sometimes I still can't believe I have kids that call me mom, that they're growing so fast, that I can love them so much, and on, and on. I am so happy that you're reveling in the joys of motherhood.