Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Raging FUN weekend

Ash and Mike came down to spend the weekend with us and we had a BLAST!!
Friday night we ordered Pizza and went shopping (Target I LOVE YOU). We stayed up way too late and had a great time talking and laughing.
Saturday we girls went to get Pedis while the boys went golfing. (Pics of Pedis to come)
Then we went to Raging waters ALL DAY we had a SO MUCH FUN!

This is the pre-wet and pre-sunburned us :)
Let the FUN begin!

Kenna & Tasian in the tube waiting to go down slides. LOVE THEM!
Ray off the rope swing... don't worry he didn't land on his back like that.
Ash off the slide... the water was FREEZING! Mike went with her but he came out later Sorry Mike I didn't get it.
Kenna couldn't take it anymore and fell asleep in the tube while in the wave pool... so Ash and Mike carried her back to our spot and she slept happily for over an hour.
THEN... We went home got ready and went to the Demolition Derby with the Jespersens we LAUGHED so hard we had a great time!

We stayed up way late again and had fun all day Sunday celebrating Jennas b-day with the fam! I LOVE WEEKENDS! Thanks Ash and Mike for all the fun!

4 comments:

Phannie said...

It looks like ya'll had soooo much fun. I miss playing with you. When do we get to? Call me.

The Huffies said...

How Fun! I love my sister like you love Ash...it's so fun to have a good friend as a sister. Hey, the link should be working again on my site...I'm so glad you guys want to run - it's such a good organization! Let me know if you need help figuring it out. Love ya!

The Garza's said...

yay for fun weekends- many more to come, you are actually in my basement right now while i am blogging- I love our late night fun! thanks for another fun weekend, and see ya in 3 sleeps

Evelyn said...

Ah, you're so stinking cute. I wish I would've had more time to talk to you at the reunion. You're amazing like always!