Excited
Nervous
Anxious
Nautious (Janet Only)
Worried
Ornery (again Janet only)
Tired
Emotional (Janet Mostly)
Demanding (All Janet)
Hungry (All Janet)
EXTRA CAUTIOUS
Well know by many doctors and speciaists
and Extatic all in one!
Coming February 2011 we're adding another set of footprints to our family!(We hope not much sooner than Feb but our goal is 36 weeks which would be the beginning of January) WE ARE SO BLESSED!
29 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! I am so excited for you guys I can hardly stand it!!! You are and will continue to be great parents!!! Love you!! Oh and in case you did not get it the first time...I AM SO EXCITED!!!
My heart just SCREAMED OUT for joy! Congratulations dear friend. Wishing you the very best over the next several months.
That is so wonderful. I'm so excited for you. I'm teary. Hope all goes well for the next 6 months.
We are so happy for you both!! Congrats!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I got all teary eyed when I read this!!! Love you guys!
Congrats Janet!! You're in my prayers!
Oh my gosh oh my gosh I am SO excited for you guys! I'm reading this at work and started squealing and my patients are looking at me all weird lol. So now I have to ask. . .what was the secret?? How'd you do it??
I'm SOOOO excited for you both! Congratulations! We'll pray that this baby stays put until 36 weeks!
I love how this post was written!!! You crack me up! I love you and am SOOOOO happy for a new addition to the sweetest little Ray King Family!
Janet!!! I have been waiting to hear this news from you!! I knew it would hppen for you! I am so happy for you and I hope this turns out to be an easy pregnancy! You deserve it! we will pray that this little one will be patient and stay put!!
im screaming in my house and my kids don't know whats wrong! how exciting! I can't wait!!!!!!
YEAH! I am so excited for you two! You will be in our prayers and we hope to see you at the Huff Reunion. :) Love ya!
Yay! I am so happy for you! That is such great news.
YAY, congratulations! Good luck, I hope everything goes well :)
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for your little family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations! We'll be praying for you!
yay, yay, YAY! I am SO SO SO happy for you guys!
Hi this is Jeff's sister! I saw on FB that you updated this and I am so excited for you! If you need anything just let me know!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you guys! What great news.
Sweet! What fabulous news! So wonderful & I'll keep you guys in our prayers!!! You're going to be such a fantastic parents!
yay! this isn't exactly how your babies fav. aunt should find out, but it's ok- I just wish you would have told me earlier!! hahahahahaha jk- I am so glad your now annoncing- I was about to burst and tell everyone!
Woohoo! What a GREAT post and GREAT news! We love you guys and we can't wait until February! Janet, hope you feel better soon!
Yahoo! My heart just sang out for you. You are already such a wonderful mother and I'm so excited you will be adding to your family. You deserve all the happiness in the world!
love you sweet Janet!!!!
SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!
adje says hi back by the way!
That is fabulous news!!! We are pregnant together again haha!! I hope you are feeling better this pregnancy. You are so a great mom and I am so so stinking excited for you!!
YESSS!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! LOVE. YOU. TONZ.♥♥♥♥♥
I AM SO HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats Guys! I am so happy for you!
Post a Comment