Our big race is in just 16 days away... Moab here we come! Under the doctors orders I am sad to announce that I will be dropping down to 5 miles rather than the 13 we have been training for. Because of fertility things I have to keep my heart rate under 150 and am only supposed to do 'low impact' exercise... is there such a thing? I'm a little sad about it but we have come to the conclusion there will always be more races and our running journey is just beginning.
So the good part of this is I can keep my heart rate down for 5 miles... and I get to see Ray finish rather than be the last one in :). The bad news is we have trained so hard and I feel like I am being jipped a little. So it has become a hope of children and running for our angel ... I can have both but not together so until the race... Happee Running!
5 comments:
that must be so hard no to participate after your preparation...but i know Ray will love having you there at the finish line!!!!
There will be more races sweetie. Many, many more. The 5 mile is not something to frown about and your training has been a benefit to you. Plus the bonus of having to see Ray cross the finish line. You and your angel will be there. I know it.
Tons of luv,
Mom Mac
totally worth it! im sure its a little disappointing but you are right... you have a life time of races! its time to make a baby! :) love ya
omgosh, i would be kissing the doctor's feet for that blessing! HAHA, I would be all "five??? don't you mean .5 of a mile????" hahaha but you are hardcore!!! I'm proud of you! work it sis!
best of luck to you guys on your race this week...I'm sure blaze will be there cheering you both on. What great people you both are! Hugs to you both!
Post a Comment