Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentines, Olympics, & Baths

Every year on Valentines we forget to take a picture... this year was the exception.... We went out to dinner with some family and friends at our yearly tradition the Red Iguana and it was delicious! Then we went to see Valentines day (it was ok... don't regret seeing it but wouldn't buy it) and we ended the evening getting fro yo at Juicy Juice it was a very fun date night... so since we didn't get a pic of date night we took one after church on Sunday... Valentines Day.

I love this pic! Ryker and Tayson watching a dvd on the piano bench while we celebrated the opening night of the winter Olympics. In Vancouver Canada WHOO WOO I have a love for the USA and a love for blessed Canada so its fun to have it close to home and celebrate the victories of all countries. It was fun to watch it with Shelley & JL and have the boys here we are blessed with great friends!
Go USA & CANADA

Last but not least Dexters bath time he hates it! We love it because he smells good and he is so skinny under all that fur we just laugh the whole time :) we LOVE this little dog!

In other news...
We ran our 8 miler on Monday and I was not a happee camper... I've been sick so we pushed it back from Saturday. It was not easy and I was grumpy most of the time it was raining, I was wet , and cold, and my feet hurt... it was so much harder than 6 and way harder than 7 and my attitude didn't help one bit. To top it off my Ipod died 200 meters from the finish which means my 8 miles was not recorded on our nike chips... I think the Lord is compelling me to be humble and I will be the first to say I need it. luckily this week we drop back down to 5 miles and I know I can do that.
My sis Ashleigh Started school this week I am SOOOO PROUD of her she is amazing! Watch out nursing world here she comes.
Our car is on the outs luckily we own it and think its something simple like the battery... now lets just hope it is.

And we are speaking in church on Sunday I have the assignment of introducing our family... I'm worried to say the least... I miss Blaze so much!!!
Happee Weekend!

2 comments:

tiare said...

You are looking AMAZING girl! Seriously. Awesome job on the 8! I promise it does get easier!!!!!! I bet it was hard not havin' music though. ugh!
the following is simply my opinion, i'm sure whatever you say on Sunday will be FABULOUS!!!!
Listen, I definitely think you need to introduce yourself as proud parents of beautiful Blaze. People don't need to know the whole story, but you ARE parents -- REALLY GOOD ONES!
love you girl. the night of the opening ceremonies to the Olympics I thought about ya....

Tyrel said...

Hey Nanet, Good job on the 8 miles, you guys are doing awsome!!! What time is your church on sunday? maybe we can come. Talk to you later!!