Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The BIG JUDD

Elaina, Silas, & Tyrel having Smaller portions :) They made a good decision!
Cassie and Darian Sharing the BIG JUDD



Ok so we went home to Idaho for spring break and ever since I met Ray he has been talking about going to "Bug Judds" Which is a little hole in the wall Burger place in Rexburg so we went with 2 of his Brothers and their wives and baby silas... Ok we have been home for over a week and still everytime I think about the big Judd my stomach gets a little sick because of the size! It was great fun but never ordering that again... I think their slogan should be "Once in a lifetime burger" Sharing the Heart Attack before the Big Judd

2 comments:

The Garza's said...

Hey chicka! Love the pics of your dinner- You and Ray look so cute I love it! Your the cooliest! I will probably talk to you in 5 minutes, so miss me til then! -k-

monica said...

Tim has talked about that place before. I've never been, but it looks fun. Those burgers are HUGE. Cute picture of you two! It's fun to see what you're up to.